Proprietors and Governing Body
As a privately owned independent college, the governance of the College is provided by a body consisting of a representative of the proprietor of the parent company, Oxford International Education Group (OEIG) and members of the OIEG Executive Board; collectively known as the Governing Body.
The Governing Body of the College consists of:
Kit Tse Chair of Governors & Proprietor Representative
Chris Spanoudakis Director OIEG
David Brown Director OIEG
Robin Fry Human Resources Director OIEG
Lil Bremermann-Richard CEO OIEG
Jonathan Cuff Headteacher, d’Overbreck’s School, Oxford
From time to time, the Chair of Governors may invite other members of Oxford International Education Group, the College staff or the wider community to sit in an advisory capacity at governors meetings.
The functions of the Governing body include:
- Ensuring that the vision, ethos and strategic direction of the College are clearly defined
- Ensuring that the Principal performs their responsibilities for the educational performance of the College
- Ensuring the College maintains compliant and robust safeguarding practices
- Ensuring the sound, proper and effective use of the school’s financial resources
- Acting with integrity, objectivity and honesty and in the best interests of the College
Oxford Sixth Form College is a part of Oxford International Education Group.
Oxford International Education Group
259 Greenwich High Road
London SE10 8NB
Tel: +44 (0)208 293 1188