Calling all budding designers: we are on the hunt for a unique mascot to represent the values, ethos and community of Oxford Sixth Form College, so we've turned it into a competition! One lucky entry will win a three-day trip to the beautiful city of Oxford, world-renowned for its historic university.
How to enter
- Design your college mascot using a medium of your choice. Please note that your entry must be supplied in a format that can be electronically uploaded
- Complete the form in the link below, supplying your name, age, email address and telephone number, as well as a short paragraph explaining the rationale for your design
- Upload your design to the form and submit your entry
- A winner will be chosen by our judging panel and announced on 23rd February 2024
The design should complement the ethos of the college and take our values into account. We are:
There are no restrictions on design, but our college colours should be incorporated where possible. Our colours are:If you are unable to replicate the colours, please label your design to indicate where colours should go.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to students aged 15-18. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, at their own cost
- The winner will be eligible to claim a free trip to Oxford. The duration of the trip will be three days, two nights. Hotel accommodation, return economy flights and return airport transfers from London to Oxford will be covered. Please note, all other expenses and visa costs will need to be covered by the individual who is taking the trip.
- The winner must be eligible to visit the UK. We will provide a letter of invitation to support the visit but we are unable to support with visa arrangements.
- The winner will be required to visit Oxford Sixth Form College during the trip
- The deadline for submissions is the 31st March 2024. No entries will be considered after this time.