Terms and Conditions
Scholarships of up to 60% of the standard tuition fee are available to students applying for a two-year A-Level programme.
The College’s Scholarships Committee will consider all scholarship applications and decide upon the level of scholarship to be awarded.
Scholarships are available to students who show the potential and ambition to succeed in the fields of:
- Veterinary Science
To be considered for a scholarship award a student must be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding prior and predicted academic achievement
- A genuine enthusiasm for and commitment to their chosen future career
The evidence to demonstrate the above qualities will be gathered through:
- A reference from the student’s current school or college
- Provision of information concerning achieved and/or predicted academic performance
- A scholarship examination
- An admissions interview
Scholarship examinations will be determined by the student’s target career (see above). Thus:
Medicine – chemistry examination
Dentistry – chemistry examination
Veterinary Science – chemistry examination
Engineering – mathematics examination
Law – essay-based examination
Business - case study examination
Available only to students residing in the United Kingdom.
To secure a scholarship offer the person paying the student’s college fees must accept the scholarship offer and pay the requisite registration fee and deposit within six weeks of the offer being made.
To sustain a scholarship award into their final year at the College, all College scholars will be expected to:
- Achieve target grades as set for the end of the first academic year in which they attend the College
- Sustain a minimum attendance rate of 95%
- Support the college as an Ambassador during College events
- Exhibit exemplary behaviour for the duration of their studies